Friday, February 19, 2010

CD61-65

On February 1 (CD61), the nurse from the ob/gyn's office called.  She said the doctor wanted me to go for b/w.  I had the b/w done that day. They called with the results the next day.  She said my FSH, Estradiol and something else were normal but my TSH was abnormal, dangerously low.  I think it was .265. She said I need to go for another b/w (free t4).  I went that day.  The next day the nurse called with the results.  She said that test was normal and they would send the results to my endocronologist.  They said my G4 is good and T4 is normal.  I told the nurse that I was at CD63.  She talked with the ob/gyn.  She prescribed 400mg of Prometrium at night for 10 days. 

The Prometrium really kicks my butt.  As soon as I take it, I am out.  It just makes me exhausted.

Friday the 5th, my endocronologist's office called about the b/w they were sent.  He wants me to stop taking Synthroid on Sundays.  So now I am really confused.  Why would I stop taking my med if one of my thyroid tests were really low?

BTW, I stopped taking the Vitex on the 2nd and had already stopped the cough decongestant and progesterone cream on the 31st.  I will talk to my ob/gyn about taking them first.

No comments:

Post a Comment